We are excited to have joined hands with i.safe Mobile- a leading solution in the development, certification and marketing of mobile communication devices to be used in explosion hazardous areas.
Empowering frontline workers and field-force with mobile technology and helping businesses with a large mobile workforce to manage their mobility has been a prime offering of Scalefusion MDM. Scalefusion provides extensive solutions for rugged device management. With this tight integration with Scalefusion MDM, paving the way for scaling the operations of i.safe mobile devices is streamlined. i.safe mobile customers can now leverage i.safe ruggedized, special-purpose hardware while applying comprehensive policies and controls.
“We are looking forward to packaging a comprehensive solution with the partnership between Scalefusion and i.safe Mobile, dedicated for robust, on-field operations. We are enthusiastic to see how several of our features are going to be incredibly handy to accelerate i.safe Mobile operations with added security, giving the customers a complete stack perfect for field use”, said Harishanker Kannan, the Co-Founder and CEO of ProMobi Technologies.
i.safe being a leading original equipment manufacturer pioneering in designing mobile communication devices that are suited for operations in hazardous areas has a range of Android-powered mobile devices. Some of the best-selling device models designed by i.safe are IS530.1 and IS930.1. These devices are Android Enterprise Recommended for security.
Highlights of IS530.1:
- Zone 1/Cl I Div1-smartphone with highest camera resolution in its class
- First Bluetooth® 5 industrial smartphone with multifunctional ISM interface
- Internal memory of 64 GB
- AndroidTM 9.0
- 4G (LTE) and Bluetooth® 5.0
- 4,5“ (11.43 cm) Gorilla Glass® 3. Generation
- Quick charge with magnetic charging port
- Universal, lateral ISM interface
- Usable with gloves
Highlights of IS930.1:
- ATEX Zones 1/21 and Cl I Div 1- tablet
- Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM 660
- AndroidTM 9
- 4G (LTE) and Bluetooth® 5
- Near Field Communication
- 8“ multi capacitive touchscreen (1200 x 1920 pixel) with RugDisplay Glass
- LWP ready (application of another provider needed)
- Dust- and waterproof (IP68)
- 2 cameras: 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/ b/g/n/ac/e/k/r/h
- MicroSD-card slot up to 128 GB
- Long battery life time (8400 mAh)
Learn about IS530.1 and IS930.1
Needless to say, these devices are ideal for field use and are widely used by organizations across the world for field operations. To eliminate the challenges of managing devices on-field devices, reducing the device errors and quickly resolving them to cut down on downtime is a prime need for iSafe mobile products which will now be solved by Scalefusion.
Scalefusion features that will be incremental to i.safe mobile devices
- Single Application Mode
- Remote Cast and Control to mirror device screens for troubleshooting
- Extend step-by-step troubleshooting instructions over VoIP calls
- Sync device files- upload, download or delete a file
- Create context-aware support tickets
- Reduce device downtime
- Real-time location tracking and geofencing
- Personalize UI and reflect specific branding
- Automated compliance and security checks
“With Scalefusion, our customers can manage our i.safe MOBILE devices easily and centrally, including their apps. This includes seamless enrollment, whitelisting website and apps, business content management, upload and publish business apps and remote viewing/control for troubleshooting purposes, all through a single dashboard”, said Martin Haaf, the CEO of i.safe MOBILE GmbH.
About i.safe Mobile
i.safe MOBILE GmbH, based in Lauda-Koenigshofen/Germany, was founded in 2011 and is today one of the world’s leading and most innovative developers of mobile communication devices such as mobile phones, smartphones, tablet PCs etc. for safe use in hazardous areas and for robust use in industry and outdoors. Engineers and specialists at the Lauda-Koenigshofen site develop practice-oriented products and individual, customer-specific software solutions based on legal regulations such as ATEX, IECEx. NEC 500 and EAC. The i.safe MOBILE development team incorporates all international standards into product development and is itself an active member of the relevant standardization committees. In order to meet all explosion protection requirements, the products are developed from scratch. This gives customers worldwide the certainty of using high-quality communication technology at the latest technical level. In addition, i.safe MOBILE cooperates with solution providers in the areas of push-to-talk, mobile device management, maintenance software or lone worker in order to be able to offer complete solutions from a single source. i.safe MOBILE is represented by sales partners in 72 countries in Europe, the USA, Latin America, South Africa, the Middle East, Russia, Australia and Asia.
For further information please visit the website of i.safe MOBILE:
i.safe MOBILE on LinkedIn