afw#mobilock is here. We’re excited to announce that Scalefusion now supports Android enterprise.
After rigorous reviews done by Google and meeting all their test criteria, Scalefusion can now be used in work managed devices.
The Work Managed solution set offers powerful enterprise mobility management features which are tightly integrated with Android OS. With this integration, the already proven and widely used Scalefusion MDM solution, will enable your enterprise devices to be better managed remotely and more securely. It will also enable you to leverage Android Enterprise features and on top of it will give your enterprise a seamless, futuristic mobile device management and application management experience.
With this integration, our customer can leverage the following benefits:
- Search applications from managed Google Play store and silently install them to all the devices enrolled, from within the Scalefusion Dashboard.
- Manage Permissions for each application and Push configurations for them remotely.
- Secure your devices by setting a Passcode Policy and remotely Wipe them clean when required.
- Enhance the security by disabling Safe Mode, USB Debugging and control the System Update Policies.
- Silent Install/Update your enterprise applications as well!
- Use Chrome browser to blacklist/whitelist websites.
Currently, Scalefusion EMM is in beta and is supported on Android OS 6.0 and above.
As technology progresses, so do we. We always work to come out with innovative, yet simple solutions.