We’re excited to announce that Scalefusion now provides conditional email access to Zimbra users. With this integration, IT admins can now ensure that their employees access Zimbra email only from Scalefusion-managed devices. It adds an additional layer of security and allows IT admins to control email access using native email apps for Windows and iOS and Gmail apps for Android. IT admins can block Outlook app usage and Outlook Web Access using CEA policies from the Scalefusion dashboard.
Zimbra is a cloud-hosted collaboration software and email platform that integrates with proprietary business solutions. Scalefusion MDM integration with Zimbra ensures that corporate mailboxes aren’t accessed by unauthorized individuals.
Scalefusion uses Zimbra as an identity provider to grant authorization to users for accessing their corporate email accounts.
How does it work?
- Configure CEA on the Scalefusion dashboard with Zimbra.
- Create policies to allow/block access.
- Define a grace period for users during which they are allowed to access emails on unmanaged devices. Beyond the grace period, their access will be blocked and they’ll be forced to enroll their devices.
- Configure email signature templates for reminders and set the frequency to send out the same for getting employees to enroll their devices.
- Define exchange settings that’ll be used to configure exchange on devices managed using Scalefusion.
- Review and save and proceed to create a device profile.
The Zimbra email service can be disabled at any time. If you delete the CEA configuration, Scalefusion will stop managing email access on new and existing devices and will delete all the data related to users and their devices.
You can read more about Zimbra Email Service with Scalefusion in our help docs section.
Configure Conditional Email Access (CEA) for Zimbra Email Service today.