Data-driven information forms the foundation of any business and this information take the shape of corporate content, which appears in multiple formats like digital textual documents, video clips, audio recordings, imagery files, graphical representations, encrypted messages, and so on. Operational excellence and workflow precision depend a lot on how companies make these contents available to its employees and customers to drive effective decision-making and enterprise productivity. When provided and shared within a controlled and secure environment, this corporate content can drive process efficiency, employee productivity and business returns in great ways. Let’s explore more.
What is Content Collaboration?
Today’s digitally-enabled companies understand the significance and value of cloud-based corporate content and their ability to drive an effective and digitally integrated workflow. Content collaboration is a process of sharing, distributing and consuming corporate content within a managed and secured enterprise environment to drive productive collaboration of employees and decision-makers in a company.
Modern organizations are thoroughly impacted by digital transformation that drives every aspect of their businesses. An extremely vital part of digitalization is defined by how a company’s employees successfully and seamlessly access corporate content via secure and company-approved means. Another aspect is determined by the kind of standard measures the companies adopted to store, share, distribute, edit or wipe these sensitive enterprise content within the mobile devices.
So, in an ideal situation, content collaboration and mobile content management always complement each other even as two separate functionalities. So, in simple words, Content collaboration as a holistic process facilitates effective and timely access to critical enterprise content. This content, which can be available in any form, will enable the device users to successfully collaborate in order to resolve a specific issue or to take a quick business decision.
Business Benefits of Content Collaboration
Most of the forward-looking companies are coming to realize and value the significance of driving a comprehensive and secure content collaboration system across the enterprise. The benefits are multi-faceted:
- It enables remote working or client-facing employees to avail, share, distribute and discuss important corporate content, ideas and opinions securely to drive important business decisions.
- It creates an opportunity for participants to collaborate in real-time and interact with IT admins, team members and managers through a secured network to facilitate immediate issue resolution.
- It allows employees to access, gather and manage necessary company knowledge and inventory information to reduce time-to-market and foster innovation.
- It effectuates the training delivery process by making the necessary training and skill development documents available to authorized users without hampering the daily workloads of employees.
- It fosters an environment of effective, remote and real-time communication and employee engagement through managed devices and enterprise platforms, to keep everyone informed.
- Helps to create brand awareness from inside out amongst all employees and stakeholders by connecting them with the company message and strategic vision via a single platform.
Scalefusion drives the fundamentals of content collaboration through an MDM solution
As a comprehensive enterprise device management solution, Scalefusion understands the underlying principles of content collaboration and hence imbibes its business benefits with the help of its Mobile Content Management functionality. Scalefusion MCM enables the IT admin to remotely manage and monitor enterprise content, its access, and usage, and to securely distribute them in managed devices to empower employee productivity and work efficiency. Scalefusion FileSync feature in Remote Cast & Control allows the IT admins to sync files and folders of managed devices on their dashboards and also allows them to download files from the device folder and upload files to the device folder, remotely from the dashboard to fasten the process of issue resolution.
Content collaboration as a solution is a growing need for a digitally-driven modern organization. Selecting an MDM solution with in-built features that aid content collaboration and implement its benefits can be considered as a wise business decision with comprehensive advantages for both the employees and the company.