EVA Communication Suite- a team communication app by Scalefusion has come a long way! We understand that EVA is being extensively used by several of our customers and hence it is only fair to make this feature more powerful and relevant for enterprise use.
EVA Conference Call support is a sim-based feature, which is currently available for Android devices. It is introduced by Scalefusion in an effort to simplify and streamline real-time team collaboration in a controlled and secured environment.
So, how is it going to be used by the device users?
To use EVA Conference Call feature, the following steps need to be taken:
- First and foremost, to leverage this feature, the customer’s managed devices should have EVA Communication Suite enabled in them
- Next, the IT admin must ensure to publish the whitelisted contact list on the user’s device from the dashboard
- Once the contact list is published on the user’s device, the IT admin needs to enable the conference option from the dashboard on the device.
Few things to know about EVA Conference Call Support
Certain important aspects of this feature should be known by the user and the IT admins. Note the following:
- A maximum of 6 device users can participate in a business conference call wherein 1 person can make the call and add 5 more users to form a conference.
- The dialer option won’t be available and the team conference calls can be made to only those users whose name and contact numbers are whitelisted in the contact list published by the IT admin
- However, a user can take an incoming call from a number that is not whitelisted. In this case, an incoming call cannot be blocked for non-whitelisted contacts.
- The ultimate authority will lie with the IT admin who can enable or disable the conference call option on the user’s device.
- IT admin can activate the feature to a device group, an individual device or to a specific device profile, from the dashboard.
Oftentimes, corporate field force or the remote workers confront complex technical glitches and issues that require more than two people to solve and evaluate and most of these issues need to be solved at the earliest. Conference Call support by Eva team communication app will prove to be of immense significance at these situations when device users will need to collaborate with a team to evaluate and resolve critical device/technical/app related issues and other concerns in real time in order to make informed decisions, and that too, within a controlled and secure network.
We will be glad to see you exploring this new feature and will wait for your feedback about your experience. Let us know how we can further enhance this feature and feel free to write to us at [email protected].